Mixed Berry Wine Spritzer ounces grams
- Water 52.9oz or 1,500g
- White Wine (sparkling rosé) 26.5oz or 750g
- Sugar 15.9oz or 450g
- PreGel Base Allegra (Alcoholic Base-hot/cold process) 16.9oz or 480g
- Frozen blackberries 3.52oz or 100g
- Frozen strawberries 3.52oz or 100g
- Frozen blueberries 3.52oz or 100g
- Lime juice 3.52oz or 100g
- PreGel Pomegranate Fortefrutto 1.76oz or 50g
- PreGel Fibraplus (Fiber Base Texturizer) 0.4oz or 10g
- PreGel Geloglass as needed
- Pomegranate wedges (brushed with Geloglass) as needed
1.) In a large plastic bucket, combine together all of the ingredients and blend until homogenous and smooth with an immersion blender.
2.) Place the mixture in a batch freezer and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3.) Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds tossed with PreGel Geloglass.